When the location is right, it's easy to love where you live. This appealing ground floor unit boasts a prestigious and peaceful postcode and is set within a leafy neighbourhood showcasing luxury residences.
Featuring a spacious floorplan designed to provide a comfortable lifestyle, buyers will find a lovely first home or a rewarding addition to their investment portfolio.
The benefits include the highly desirable million-dollar location just a short distance from the city, the current tenancy providing $275 per week rental return until 23/08/2021, and easy access to great shops, schools, cafés, eateries and public transport.
FEATURES OF NOTE INCLUDE:
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan living and dining
• An updated kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboards + bench space
• Split system heating and cooling
• A bathroom / laundry combo – no need for the laundromat!
• A neat and tidy yard with room for outdoor entertaining
• Linen storage
• Undercover parking for 1 car
• Close to the Avenues and Marden Shopping Centres, Linear Park, public transport, East Adelaide School.
The ideal opportunity exists for the savvy buyer to add a few simple updates creating a stylish and contemporary vibe with a beautifully fresh feel. Invest or nest in stunning St Peters and enjoy the benefits for years to come!
Council rates / approx $262 p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $100.60 p.a
Strata Fees / approx $723 p.q