PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGES FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Invest or nest in this family-friendly conventional home featuring fabulous updates! It's perfectly positioned on a generous 616m2 allotment in a leafy neighbourhood, and bursting with convenience and comfort.
Discover a floorplan boasting big living and dining areas, complete kitchen and laundry renovations, a large family bathroom and loads of outdoor benefits too. No expense has been spared updating this C1981 home to create a fresh feel and luxurious living.
Featuring three blissful bedrooms with robes, you'll sleep tight in the perfect master bedroom – it's airy, features a fantastic walk-in robe, and cleverly accesses the family bathroom for an ensuite provision.
• New kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry
• Continuous flow gas hot water
• Roof restoration
• Laundry refurbishment with built-in storage
• Floating floors and new skirting boards throughout
• Ducted evaporative air conditioner
• Remote control ceiling fans
• Built in robes
• Updated front door, security door, flyscreens
• Fresh paint and window furnishings
• Landscaped front garden with irrigation system
• Roller shutters to front windows
The result is a stylish, spacious and comfortable home on a family-sized block. Multiple vehicles are easily accommodated in the double length carport with roller door and garage behind.
A generous verandah takes care of your outdoor entertaining needs, and a garden shed provides necessary storage.
Please note the house is currently tenanted until the 29th November 2021 for an amount of $380 per week.
Close to The Heights school, public transport, local reserves and Tea Tree Plaza, this home ticks every box and could well be your happy-ever-after home.
Council rates / approx $1,409.00 p.a
SA water / approx $140.55 p.q
ES levy / approx $112.35 p.a