Showcasing sensational light and bright contemporary style, this updated 1970's property is just waiting for first home buyers and families to move in and lap up the luxury!
Discover beautifully relaxing indoor and outdoor living areas ready for easy entertaining and a carefree lifestyle supplemented by the glorious Semaphore beachfront just over 1km away.
The generous floorplan features three peaceful bedrooms each with ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning and two with built-in robes, each centred around a tastefully renovated bathroom.
Free-flowing design throughout the living area encompasses fresh neutral tones sweeping seamlessly through an inviting lounge and sleek dining space to an efficient kitchen with timber cabinetry and a gas oven.
Polished timber floors are just one of many appealing features, including:
• Rendered brick construction on a generous 446m2 block (approx.)
• Carport with auto roller door and a large shed/garage in the backyard
• Lush landscaped gardens and a lovely yard for kids/pets to safely play
• Covered outdoor entertaining space with a gorgeous garden outlook
• Stylish bathroom with a bath, shower, separate w/c
• Ducted a/c and ceiling fans throughout
• Modern robes and bedroom carpets
• Rainwater tank
• Walk to bus, train and Le Fevre High School
• Close to Portside Christian College and local reserves
• Great proximity to Semaphore Road for cafés and restaurant dining
Literally nothing to do here but nest or invest in this lovely home positioned in a peaceful street with all amenities and lifestyle opportunities nearby.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $234.00 p.q
SA water / approx $144.16 p.q
ES levy / approx $117.35 p.a