When coastal living meets a super chic renovation, you get a holiday at home 365 days a year! A stellar renovation brings a light and airy vibe and contemporary style to this revamped sixties' home on a 446sqm allotment.
This gorgeous three bedroom property invites you to stay and never leave, showcasing idyllic outdoor living centred around a sparkling inground pool and a fabulous freestanding studio.
Featuring luxurious polished floorboards throughout, a fresh colour palette and sizzling kitchen and bathroom reno's, there is little to do but relax and enjoy the peace, privacy, and… pool parties!
Located a mere one kilometre (approx.) from the beautiful shores of Semaphore beach, life really couldn't be better. This family all-rounder encompasses open plan living and dining, a modern kitchen, three stylish bedrooms and beyond the glorious timber-decked alfresco and pool is an exciting studio along with a big storage shed or workshop with cellar, a secure carport AND a double garage.
• Double brick & tile construction with ducted reverse cycle a/c + two split systems
• 5.4KW solar system
• Double garage and carport each provide internal entry to the home
• Large workshop/shed with polished concrete flooring includes a cellar – top spot for your wine collection!
• Air-conditioned studio with stunning Epoxy reflector flooring & a poolside outlook – ideal home office, study or guest accommodation
• Brand new inground Acquatherepe Mineral Magnesium swimming pool with electric heating and glass fencing
• Resort-style outdoor living with spotted gum timber decking, ziptrak blinds, overhead heaters, ceiling fans and downlights
• Open plan lounge + dining encompassing a modern kitchen
• Sleek kitchen boasts café window servery to outdoor area + a pantry, gas cooktop, stainless appliances, dishwasher
• 5-star fully tiled bathroom with quality fixtures, bath, shower, wall-hung vanity and separate w/c
• ScreenAway Blockout blinds in all bedrooms and lounge
• Two of three bedrooms include built-in robes, all have ducted a/c and master includes a split system a/c
• Garden irrigation front & back
• Roofing recently resprayed by Modern Group (2020)
• Walk to bus, train, beach and Le Fevre High School
• Close to Portside Christian College and Westport Primary School
Situated within a lovely quiet neighbourhood, just a kilometre from the beach and so close to Semaphore, Port Adelaide and West Lakes. Also offering a vibrant lifestyle amidst unlimited cafés, pubs, restaurants, sport and recreation facilities and shopping.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a