This classic sixties' family home hands you the winning ticket into a handy-to-everything suburb experiencing strong growth and development.
Perhaps not 'stunning' or 'chic' but certainly solid, neat and tidy, this little goldmine sits on a generous 656sqm block (approx.) with 15.39m street frontage and oodles of room out the back to extend.
An ideal investment with all the local amenities tenants seek nearby, this property can easily switch hats to become your renovation project or perhaps a top spot to start from scratch and build your dream family home (stcc).
Comprising three bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen and a large lounge the property forms a solid home base with future potential. The spick and span kitchen has good bench and cupboard space and the bathroom includes a full size bath, separate shower and separate w/c.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 1963-built double brick conventional home
• Single carport with a roller door
• Three bedrooms with a ceiling fan in the master bedroom
• Spacious lounge open to the kitchen/dining area
• Separate laundry
• Extensive rear verandah for outdoor entertaining
• Large backyard ideal for home extension and landscaping
• Gas heating + split system heating and cooling
• Polished timber floorboards
• Roller shutters to all windows
• Zoned Flinders Park Primary School & Findon High School
• Close to Nazareth Catholic College
This brilliant location is just 10 minutes from the beach and 15-20 minutes to the city. There are plenty of local shops and dining options nearby, including the bustling Findon Shopping Centre.
Council rates / approx $287.24 p.q
SA water / approx $155.08 p.q
ES levy / approx $130.15 p.a