Smooth as silk and immersed in light-optimised natural tones, spacious contemporary elegance defines this exquisite family home built by award-winning Dechellis Homes in 2007.
A picturesque reproduction façade encompasses a wide and welcoming street presence while introducing a flawless interior with uncompromised space.
The four bedroom floorplan offers three delightful living spaces where you'll find a go-to place for every occasion. The fluent open plan area invites fun-filled mealtimes with a side of togetherness, the formal lounge suggests quiet me-moments and serious comfort for guests, and it's popcorn time in the carpeted theatre designed for an epic at-home cinematic experience.
Outdoor living spills from the spacious interior – larger than life with a ceiling fan and pitched roof for sublime summertime comfort amidst manicured garden surrounds.
And while the ambience is effortless, flowing and eloquent, this hard-working home steps up with behind-the-scenes smart connectivity, high calibre appointments and premium finishes.
• Landscaped 792sqm allotment
• Remote-control gated entry
• Video intercom and security alarm system
• Zone controlled reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Double garage, auto panel lift door, internal home access
• Expansive open concept living with tiled floors and remote-controlled gas fireplace
• Carpeted formal lounge and home theatre with built-in speakers
• Gorgeous master bedroom with a deluxe ensuite and walk-in robe
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• 4th bedroom or home office
• Luxurious powder room with marble granite benchtop, spa bathroom
• Separate w/c
• Blanco kitchen appliances – 5 burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven
• Asko dishwasher, Smeg microwave, plumbed fridge cavity
• LED lights throughout
• High quality window dressings
• Rainwater tank
• Double shed/workshop
• 8kw solar panels (28)
• Near St Francis School, Henley High School (zoned), Fulham North Primary School
Bordering Henley Beach with leafy Linear Park on your doorstep, this sought-after location ramps it up with an exciting outdoor lifestyle close to the beach, local shops, busy cafés and popular restaurants.
Council rates / approx $628.84 p.q
SA water / approx $269.10 p.q
ES levy / approx $238.60 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.