This comfy three bedroom property is located within walking distance of the beach in a tightly-held group of just nine single storey, peacefully quiet homes.
Featuring a warm and inviting ambience, this C1985 classic colonial has been maintained in good condition.
Positioned via Shaftesbury Avenue away from Grange Road. First home buyers, investors, small families and downsizers will find a surprisingly generous floorplan on a low-maintenance block with a small backyard.
Offering comfortable and spacious living as is, this lovely home could easily be updated to feature chic, contemporary style accompanying three bedrooms, open plan kitchen and dining, a large semi-open lounge, a family bathroom and a laundry.
Rarely offered, this unique home has a secure garage and a carport with an auto roller door in addition to driveway parking. The single garage has a manual roller door and a back door into the garden. The carport features a glass side wall and sliding door access into the dining room, providing the option for semi-enclosed outdoor entertaining.
FURTHER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Double brick construction, joined only at the garage
• Entry via Shaftesbury Avenue, unit at the rear of the group with street frontage
• Generous semi-open lounge
• Living area features split system heating and cooling
• Solid timber kitchen featuring loads of bench and cupboard space
• Fully tiled bathroom with a bath, shower and separate w/c
• Three carpeted bedrooms with with built-in robes, two with ceiling fans
• Laundry with storage
• Ceiling fans in living, dining and two bedrooms
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Freshly painted
• Private low maintenance garden
• Garden shed
• Short walk to public transport and local shops
With summer on the way this is the perfect time to secure your home near the sensational shores of gorgeous Grange and heavenly Henley beaches. Local schools include Fulham Gardens Primary School with Grange Primary School and St Michael's College close by. Loads of shopping centres, cafés, restaurants and reserves feature in this exceptional location.
Council rates / approx $283 p.q
SA water / approx $147 p.q
ES levy / approx $120 p.a
Strata / approx $598 p.q