The corner allotment spans a generous 742sqm (approx.) providing plenty of scope for refurbishment or redevelopment (stcc).
This distinctively different family home built in 1962 is bursting with unique character elements. Boasting six bedrooms plus a study and multiple living areas, there is endless potential for growing families, investors, home renovators and developers to benefit from improvements to this unique, solid brick home.
In a sought-after location bordering prestigious Henley Beach, buyers will love the proximity to the beach in summer along with exciting cafés and restaurants. Families will enjoy fabulous local reserves and shopping centres, along with esteemed schools including Henley High School and St Michael's College.
Of this remarkable property, the following features are noteworthy:
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans and five of the six bedrooms feature built-in robes
• Master bedroom has two built-in robes, reverse cycle a/c and direct bathroom access
• Living areas include a formal lounge, dining space, and a lounge/family room with a/c
• Living spaces are centred around a large original kitchen
• Two bathrooms include two showers and a bath
• Three metre ceiling heights and floor to ceiling windows
• Cedar ceilings in the main living area
• Parquetry, slate, terrazzo and floating laminate flooring
• Basket range stone feature walls
• Rheem hot water service
• Gas heating
• Electric cooktop
• Single garage and additional covered parking for 3-4 cars
Looking to redevelop, but not just yet? This six bedroom home also offers a fantastic investment opportunity, currently share tenanted and the potential to earn up to $1K per week rental income.
Growing families can settle into a fantastic family-friendly suburb perfectly located between the beach and the city, while developers will see the outstanding potential of this corner site. Either way, an investment into this fine property will ensure a very happy new year!
Council rates / approx $390.75 p.q
SA water / approx $193.66 p.q
ES levy / approx $145.80 p.a