Pretty as a picture with a homely feel, this three bedroom c.1962 property is just 1.2km from the popular Henley beachfront and close to schools, parks and playgrounds.
The 755sqm block features 19.81m frontage on a peaceful and pleasant street. A potential development prospect subject to development approvals, this charming property also welcomes a renovation and extension to transform it from classic charm to modern magnificence.
The kitchen is light and fresh, with a stainless Bosch oven and plenty of storage. Take a step back in time to discover original terrazzo floors in the bathroom, and enjoy connected dining and living zones with gas heating and split system air conditioning.
With summer on the way it's the perfect time to enjoy the great outdoors. These flourishing gardens collude with a cool canopy of established trees to bring an idyllic sanctuary for endless happy family moments.
• Two of three double bedrooms feature built-in robes
• The master bedroom includes a split system air conditioner
• Single garage with a panel lift door and double rear doors
• Light-filled sunroom or home office
• Bathroom features a bath, shower, terrazzo floors and updated vanity
• Separate w/c
• Spacious laundry
• Garden shed
• Thirteen minutes to the city and three minutes to the beach (approx.)
• Five minutes to the Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre
• Close to Fulham North Primary School (1.2km) and St Michael's College (1.6km)
• Zoned Henley High School (1.4km)
Bordering popular Henley Beach, Fulham still delivers those close-to-beach and lifestyle perks of local café and restaurant dining, boutique shops and leafy reserves.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.