It's quite a tale - the substantial transformation from post-war beginnings to the extended four bedroom, three bathroom, multi-vehicle family residence that it is today.
While prestigious Glenelg East is within easy reach of the ultimate holiday destination with sunny seaside vibes, this home is also perched in premium school zones including Brighton High, just 600m from Glenelg Primary School and 2.6km from esteemed Brighton Secondary School.
The elements of surprise come from a phenomenal backyard where a freestanding rumpus retreat with amenities provides stylish fourth bedroom accommodation, an amazing pergola invites grand-scale entertaining, and a second double garage/workshop houses more vehicles, projects or anything you need.
The renovated interior introduces a generous open plan living area with a fabulous connection to outdoor living. A delicious new kitchen gleams with stylish functionality to inspire your culinary skills, and a backyard pizza oven adds a rustic gourmet touch to summer evenings with friends.
Three beautiful bedrooms with polished floorboards are nestled within the main house. They're serviced by an ensuite and a main bathroom and accompanied by a skylit centrally-placed study.
Spacious and loaded with interest, this feature-filled home earns 5-star reviews!
• Renovated and extended c.1948 double-brick rendered residence
• A generous 746sqm (approx.) allotment
• Secure electric entry gate
• Drive-through auto-door garage with a rear roller door and internal home entry
• Carport and second double garage plus shed at the rear
• Premium kitchen with pantry storage, Miele dishwasher, Westinghouse oven
• Three lovely bedrooms in the main house, one in the rumpus retreat
• Two bathrooms in the main house, one in the rumpus
• Exceptional indoor/outdoor entertaining area
• Gas log fire and ducted evaporative cooling (4yrs old approx.)
• Two new Rheem instant gas hot water systems
• DMSS security camera system
• Solar panel system
• Plantation shutters, ceiling fans and security screens
• Central skylit study includes built-in cabinetry
• Laundry plus w/c
• Public transport options of bus or tram
Council rates / approx. $2,206.50 p.a
SA water / approx. $486.10 p.q
ES levy / approx. $141.95 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.