Designed for spacious indoor/outdoor family living, this lovely five bedroom home enjoys the prime position on Parkview Avenue directly opposite a lush local reserve with tennis courts.
A leisurely stroll through the reserve takes you to Trimmer Parade and the Grange Golf Course. Handy to bus stops and an easy walk to the beach, this irresistible location delivers the ultimate seaburban family lifestyle.
The picturesque colonial façade belies what is a substantial property in good original condition, boasting a 713sqm block and a floorplan occupying 249sqm.
This fabulous north-facing home provides four bedrooms and a study or fifth bedroom, a master with walk-in robe and ensuite, a three-way family bathroom, formal and casual living areas and a central kitchen extending to a gorgeous glass conservatory.
Inviting abundant natural light and with direct garden views through the pergola, this glass architectural feature creates the perfect casual dining nook, while the formal dining room has a sophisticated ambience just perfect for dinner parties.
Boasting many charming features, this lovely C1988 home includes:
• Double garage with auto roller doors, a rear roller door and internal entry
• Solid timber kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop and plenty of space
• Family room with built-in bar
• Formal living and dining
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining space beneath a pitched roof pergola with a fan and built-in gas BBQ
• Expansive gardens with room for family fun
• Luxurious bedroom carpets, ceiling fans and floor-to-ceiling mirrored robes
• Spacious master bedroom suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Three-way family bathroom with separate w/c
• 9ft ceilings throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Investors and families can enjoy a very liveable location and a charming home with the ability to update at their leisure. This popular beachside suburb provides local shops and easy access to shopping centres, fabulous schools, top-notch golf courses, lots of green local parks and easy public transport options of bus and train.
Council rates / approx $440.00 p.q
SA water / approx $203.98 p.q
ES levy / approx $169.30 p.a