Where better to embrace sensational seaside living than from a gorgeous unit where towering Norfolk pines line the street and the salty scent of sea spray wafts on the summer breeze?
If a stylish home within walking of the beach is top of your Christmas list, you can ask Santa for this affordable upstairs unit in a locale where a short wander down the road provides a magnificent beachside lifestyle.
In a group of six units with secure, undercover carports, first home buyers, couples or singles will love not just the location but the fabulous features this updated two-bedroom unit provides:
• Modern open plan living
• A gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless appliances, abundant storage
• Two bedrooms with ceiling fans and contemporary carpets
• Master bedroom with a built-in robe
• A large bathroom with a bath, shower and combined laundry facilities
• Practical and beautiful woodgrain floating floors
• Split system air conditioning
• Two balconies – perfect for your morning coffee
Your immediate neighbourhood boasts a fabulous reserve with a playground and BBQ facilities just down the road, and a short walk to bus stops. With the beach close by and an easy commute directly along Grange Road to the city, this unit is a definite winner.
Pass local cafés and restaurants as you stroll towards the beachfront where golden sands and the glittering ocean stretch as far as the eye can see. Head north to the popular Grange Jetty Café or pop into your local, the Grange Hotel. A pleasant walk along the Esplanade in the other direction takes you to Henley Square with a fantastic choice of bars, restaurants, cafés and boutique shops.
Council rates / approx $281.00 p.q
SA water / approx $156.20 p.q
ES levy / approx $107.85 p.a
Strata / approx $459.02 p.q