Bring your bucket and spade for this heavenly four bedroom home in Henley Beach South is loaded with fresh summery vibes and bucket loads of luscious light just 300m from the sand!
The four bedroom, two living area layout delivers oodles of contemporary space and style across two levels. Discover the decadent privacy of a ground floor master suite with three bedrooms upstairs, and an upper-level family room to complement the ground floor open plan living and alfresco dining – adaptable spaces tailored to your family's needs.
While the tasteful design and luxurious finishes are earning big ticks, the coastal location will also blow you away! You can stroll to the glorious beachfront where long and lazy summer days never end, and pedal your way along leafy Linear Park as far as the day is long.
But when it comes to location convenience this home is ripper – right opposite Henley Beach Primary School with bus stops, gorgeous local reserves, and the Henley South Tennis club all nearby!
Built in 2014 by Scott Salisbury Homes, it's relaxed modern comfort all the way from sipping champagne on the balcony to entertaining guests in the alfresco. A top-notch kitchen and plenty of bathrooms add to the glory of this nest-or-invest 5-star accommodation.
• Easy-care Torrens title 304sqm allotment
• Double garage with internal entry
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Alarm system
• Ensuite and built-in robe to the ground floor master bedroom
• Guest w/c and upstairs family bathroom
• Carpeted bedrooms and tiled ground floor living
• Budding cook's kitchen featuring two-tone cabinetry, stainless appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops, pantry and breakfast bar
• Rainwater tank
• Currently tenanted at $770pw until July 2023
• Zoned for Henley High School and Henley Beach Primary School
Dive into the Henley lifestyle – the famous Henley Square, stunning beaches, great schools and easy commutes!
Council rates / approx $2,200.90 p.a
SA water / approx $244.31 p.q
ES levy / approx $215.05 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.