Nestled in the highly sought after seaside suburb of Henley Beach. This bold and luxuriously glossy designer home has gorgeous features throughout with natural timber, large living areas, high ceilings, fabulous living flow and natural light.
Spanning two levels of sleek and spacious style, the thoughtful floorplan provides the ultimate convenience of master bedrooms and generous living spaces on both the ground and first floors.
Coupled with a lovely alfresco, an easy-care garden and a generous balcony, you'll find the perfect design for relaxing, entertaining and comfortable family living.
Truly a 'lifestyle location', this exceptional property is within walking distance of excellent schools, choice of popular local reserves and the glorious esplanade where the hustle and bustle of beachfront wining and dining is not to be missed.
• Ground floor home office or fourth bedroom
• Double garage with automated doors and internal entry
• Ground floor master/guest bedroom complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Spacious open plan living and dining leading to alfresco and easy maintenance garden
• Automated outdoor alfresco blinds
• Striking two-tone kitchen includes stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop, stainless appliances, double pantry
• Ground floor guest w/c
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Spacious first floor lounge with built-in storage cupboards
• First floor master bedroom boasts a balcony, built-in robe and two-way access to main bathroom
• Fully tiled main bathroom features a powder room, bath and shower
• Third double bedroom includes a built-in robe
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout
• Alarm system
• Torrens title, 2012-built, three or four big bedrooms, 342sqm block
Popular school options include Henley Beach Primary (1.1km) and Fulham North Primary (300m), Henley High School (400m) and St Michael's College (1.2km). From every aspect, this magnificent home is a dream come true.
Council rates / approx $584.00 p.q
SA water / approx $248.44 p.q
ES levy / approx $218.95 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.