Rarely will you find a five bedroom residence of such tasteful grandeur where classic meets contemporary with sophisticated style.
Built to exceptional standards in 2000 and fully refurbished and extended in 2012, this remarkable property spans 459.9sqm of flexible floorplan delivering spacious family living and entertaining with fabulous flair.
Upstairs are four blissful bedrooms, the master suite a magnificent example of intoxicating space and luxurious comfort. Bedroom 4 provides the option of a parent's retreat or a handy nursery, while downstairs the study is a fifth bedroom if you need.
Ground level living features elegant formal dining where the table is set for long evenings with flowing wine and conversation… and if formal entertaining is on the cards you'll find a chef-inspired kitchen featuring:
• Miele appliances including a five burner induction cooktop, double oven, integrated rangehood and dishwasher
• Integrated Miele double fridge, freezer and pantry with benchtop
• Caesarstone benchtops, island bench and glossy two-pac cabinetry
Vast open plan living with casual dining flows to the alfresco where landscaped gardens and a beautiful inground pool provide a stunning aesthetic. Hugely convenient is the outdoor bathroom near the pool, complete with a shower, basin and w/c.
THIS STUNNING HOME HAS A LONG LIST OF HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDING:
• Double garage with rear roller door + storage
• Polished Sydney Blue Gum timber parquetry flooring
• Four luxurious bathrooms boasting floor-to-ceiling tiling, vessel sinks, spa bath, premium tapware and cabinetry
• A majestic master bedroom with a walk-through robe and big ensuite
• Bedrooms 2&3 feature built-in robes and desks
• Striking window furnishings, light fittings and feature windows with leadlight
• Ceiling Heights: 3m downstairs / 2.7m upstairs
• High quality home theatre boasting Pioneer surround sound and Krix ceiling speakers extending to the living room and alfresco
• The alfresco includes downlights, ceiling fan and outdoor blinds
• Fully tiled, solar heated, ozone inground swimming pool
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned a/c
• Escea gas fireplace
• Ducted vacuuming
• Electric gates, alarm system and intercom
• Garden shed + sink and storage
This home is blessed with local conveniences including Linear Park, the airport and a short trip to the glorious shores of Henley Beach. Enjoy Kooyonga golf course, bus stops, a choice of excellent public and private schools and popular local cafés nearby.
Council rates / approx $538.10 p.q
SA water / approx $241.10 p.q
ES levy / approx $201.85 p.a