LUXURY BESPOKE DESIGN WITH A LINEAR PARK BACKDROP...
Visionary designers Proske Architects outdid themselves with this c.2020 bespoke creation, a fluent expression of contemporary architecture both bold and beautiful.
So much more than "sophisticated", "stunning" or "stylish", this four bedroom residence showcases exceptional interior design excellence where finesse meets flair in perfect synchronicity.
At ground level the luxury starts with a striking kitchen as deliciously sumptuous as the finest brewed coffee in the world. Warm timber-tone cabinetry engulfs integrated appliances, putting the stone-topped, waterfall-finished, island bench with feature curved timber panelling into the limelight.
And where does the luxury end? Well, it sweeps through expansive open plan living to culminate with exciting alfresco entertaining, with the whisper of a lush and leafy Linear Park backdrop to finish.
The upper level is dedicated to customised comfort, where an awe-inspiring primary suite exudes decadence and three double bedrooms uphold the luxury status.
Not to be outdone by captivating interior design, this exceptional residence flaunts a prized locale. It is set within an intimate cul-de-sac and provides a gated connection to Linear Park for shady weekend walks or family bike rides.
Further highlights include:
• Double garage with internal home entry
• Ground level guest w/c
• Exciting laundry/butler's pantry combo
• Premium customised kitchen design
• Open plan living with floating timber floors and LED downlights
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Striking alfresco: timber-panelled ceiling with a fan, built-in bbq and fridge
• Palatial master suite with walk-in and built-in robes + ensuite
• Fully-tiled ensuite: freestanding bath, timber-panelled vanity, matt black tapware
• Luxe main bathroom with a walk-in shower and in-wall cistern
• Front-of-house bedroom or lounge with balcony views, built-in cabinetry
• Spacious 3rd and 4th bedrooms with built-in robes
• Low-maintenance landscaped allotment
• Zoned Lockleys North Primary School (1.8km)
• Zoned Underdale High School (2.4km)
The best of the west is on tap – city commuting, local beaches, public transport and glorious golf courses are all within easy reach!
Council rates / approx - $TBA p.a
SA water / approx - $213.89 p.q
ES levy / approx - $187.55 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.