Whether you're looking for a first home, a family home or an investment, this romantic symmetrical cottage will reward you with comfort, charm and lovable character.
Beautifully presented behind the quintessential picket fence, you'll find yourself captivated by this timber-framed C1910 cottage that greets you with a cute bullnose verandah. The 346sqm block (approx.) includes a paved patio and two sheds amidst mature cottage gardens.
Featuring three big bedrooms and a large living room, you'll also find an original eat-in kitchen, separate laundry, tidy bathroom and a verandah – with scope for an easy extension if you need (stcc).
While the airy rooms are blessed with lofty ceilings, there are also ceiling fans and split systems to keep you comfy all year round.
Partial updates highlight this lovely home's stunning character and obvious potential, located an easy walk to the beautiful esplanade midway between the Largs and Semaphore jetties.
• The rich lustre of timber floorboards, skirtings, doors and window frames
• Big bedrooms with ceiling fans and one with a fireplace
• A spacious master bedroom with two-way access to the main bathroom
• Neat and tidy bathroom showcasing heritage floor tiling + a shower over the bath
• Big lounge with a/c, ceiling fan and fireplace
• Original kitchen with a ceiling fan, updated oven, sliding doors to verandah
• Separate laundry
• Close to local reserves, public transport options, Semaphore Road eateries
Consider this amazing coastal location an easy distance from Port Adelaide and local schools, where living close to the beach doesn't break the bank.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $230.75 p.q
SA water / approx $142.10 p.q
ES levy / approx $96.65 p.a