Showcasing post-war 1950's original characteristics, this interesting property may be your next renovation project, first home or investment. Alternatively, you may prefer to start again and build two homes on 295sqm each, in accordance with the council's development approval granted subject to conditions.
Currently this three-bedroom home reminds you of scenes from Happy Days, with retro kitchen and bathroom styling, spacious rooms with patterned wallpaper, ceiling roses, funky wall tiles and timber veneer cabinetry.
As spick and span as you could wish for, the generous floorplan includes a big lounge, open plan kitchen and dining, three good sized bedrooms, a sun room and a study with access to bedroom three providing the potential for a walk-in robe, nursery or ensuite.
The laundry is located externally alongside the single garage with an auto roller door.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Gas heating
• Ceiling fans
• Large master bedroom with a built-in robe
• Funky bathroom with a bath, shower, separate w/c
• Neutral bedroom carpets and paint
• Window awnings
• Plenty of internal storage
• Garden shed
• Short walk to public transport
• Walking distance from Hendon Primary School
• Close to West Lakes Golf Course
• Shopping at Westfield West Lakes Shopping Centre
• Short drive to Tennyson beach
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $286.80 p.q
SA water / approx $148.49 p.q
ES levy / approx $120.90 p.a