PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGES FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Designed to deliver luxurious style and comfort integrating harmoniously with a multitude of bells and whistles over two levels, this three bedroom property is gold class.
Boasting a superb use of space on a 350m2 allotment, this 2011-built home displays a refreshing sense of style where an uplifting colour palette is peppered with warm accents and soothing natural tones.
An inviting entrance introduces a formal lounge, a sensational open plan living space and kitchen, convenient under-stair storage, a guest w/c and a laundry with built-in cabinetry.
The light and breezy open plan area spills to a fabulous alfresco. A ceiling fan, two radiant strip heaters and outdoor blinds ensure optimum comfort for year-round family dining and outdoor entertaining.
The comfort level is high upstairs where three big bedrooms, two luxuriously appointed bathrooms and a study nook offer a relaxing ambience. The glorious master bedroom features a walk-in robe and a beautiful ensuite, while the 5-star family bathroom showcases twin vessel sinks and a separate w/c.
Getting back to the bells and whistles, this beautiful property includes:
• Double garage with auto roller doors, built-in storage and plumbed sink
• Alarm system
• Carpeted formal lounge
• Big bedrooms, all with robes
• Polished porcelain floor tiles and quality carpets
• 2.7m ceilings with square-set cornices
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• LED downlights and pendant lighting
• High spec kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, pantry, island bench, Blanco oven, gas hotplate and integrated dishwasher.
• Floor to ceiling bathroom tiles
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• Neat and tidy easy-care gardens
• Rainwater tank
• Garden shed
This exciting home is set to deliver the ultimate lifestyle in an idyllic location. It is close to the Royal Adelaide Golf Course, barely 4kms from the sparkling beachfront where endless summertime fun awaits, a stone's throw from local schools, public transport and shops.
Council rates / approx $374.00 p.q
SA water / approx $183.35 p.q
ES levy / approx $143.60 p.a