When an impressive three bedroom townhouse lies in the vicinity of two distinguished golf courses, delicious coastal cafés, and a short drive from unrivalled beachfront bliss, you know there are good times ahead.
Lifestyle extras elevate this effortless abode to must-have status where home security is a given, commuter convenience is a bonus and local education destinations are a blessing in disguise. Wrapped in ravishing contemporary style spanning two light-loving levels – yes, you've drifted into your dream-come-true dwelling.
We say 'effortless' because convenience, comfort and easy liveability are integrated into this gorgeous home's heart and soul. The double garage ticks a box for two-car families, the high-calibre kitchen serves family dining and gourmet entertaining on a silver platter, the bedrooms are spacious and snoozy, and the alfresco introduces private and peaceful easy-care outdoor living.
Further highlights include:
• Secure gated community in a no through road location
• Fresh and stylish 2020 design
• Double garage with internal home entry and auto roller door
• Ground level open plan living with seamless alfresco connection
• Sensational two-tone kitchen: pantry, island bench, subway tiled splashback
• Stainless dishwasher, integrated rangehood, gas cooktop, under-bench oven
• Sumptuous master suite featuring a walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite
• Generously proportioned 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ground floor guest w/c and superb family bathroom upstairs
• Upstairs lounge, retreat or work-from-home space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Rainwater tank
• Located just 9kms (approx.) from the city
• Zoned Seaton High School (1.4km) and near Seaton Park Primary School (1.7km)
• Walk to Seaton Park train station and local bus stops
• Shopping at Westfield West Lakes and local shopping precincts
Investors will find a tenancy in place until 20th October 2023 at $1000 per fortnight. As a first home, downsizer or low-maintenance family home, close-to-coast perks add fulsome flavour to a beautifully designed modern abode.
Council rates / approx $1,248.05 p.a
SA Water / approx $166.30p.q
ES levy / approx $140.70 p.a
Community Title $191.25 p.q.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.