Now THIS is true beachfront living! Boasting uninterrupted beach access and forever views, this first floor apartment is an ocean-lover's dream come true.
Whether you're nesting or investing, you'll find the three bedroom floorplan with a relaxed coastal vibe offers an invigorating and soul-inspiring vista. From your comfy seat on the balcony embrace the ocean aspect showcasing rugged beauty one day and calming serenity the next, with a salty sea breeze to blow away the cobwebs.
This stunning ocean outlook also envelops the light-filled living space and kitchen, while the quiet bedrooms benefit from the peaceful cul-de-sac location with a nature reserve to the south.
Naturally neutral décor creates a cohesive feel with the surrounds, a seamless transition from beach to home. The spacious bathroom boasts a big shower alcove and a bath, while the cosy kitchen lets you fry up your catch of the day on a freestanding gas cooker.
If this is to be your seachange apartment, you'll love the following features:
• Mediterranean style apartment block
• Million dollar views with golden sunsets for your evening entertainment
• Open plan living and dining space opens to the balcony
• Retractable balcony awning for sun protection
• All three bedrooms with built-in robes, one with a ceiling fan
• Neat laundry space
• Split system heating and cooling
• Comfy carpets in coastal tones
• One covered carport space
• Short walk to the bus
• Close to Westfield West Lakes Shopping Centre
• Top coffee and dining on Semaphore Road
• Close to a variety of local reserves
Families will love the proximity to West Lakes Shore School, while it's an easy cruise along Military Road to reach Star of the Sea School, Henley Beach Primary School, Henley High School and St Michael's College.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $285.75 p.q
SA water / approx $151.52 p.q
ES levy / approx $123.60 p.a
Strata / approx $410.00 p.q
Sinking Fund / approx $226.00 p.q