Keep an eye out for the rainbow because this solid brick home just a short stroll from the glorious beachfront could be your pot of gold!
Offering eagle-eyed renovators, investors and first home buyers a fantastic opportunity to renovate and extend (stcc), this home-sweet-home on a generous 517m2 corner allotment is ripe and ready for transformation.
Bring your paddle board because this peaceful location is close enough to smell the salty scent of the sea breeze! It's just 350m to the beachfront with Roy Marten Reserve, Ocean View College, bus stops and Taperoo Railway Station all within easy walking distance too.
Featuring three bedrooms, a big kitchen and dining space, a formal lounge with heating and cooling and a bathroom with a separate w/c, there is plenty for astute buyers to work with.
Inviting natural light from the north-west facing aspect, features include:
• C1965 solid brick construction on a corner block
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built-in robes
• Freestanding carport and loads of room to build a garage
• Two garden sheds - handy for storage
• Shower over the bath and separate w/c
• Generous laundry
• Roller shutters
• Updated window furnishings
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Gas heating
• Securely fenced for pets
Located in this seafarer's heavenly haven close to Largs North, North Haven and with the bustling café culture at Semaphore nearby, a wonderful lifestyle awaits one lucky buyer.
Council rates / approx $232.00 p.q
SA water / approx $140.55 p.q
ES levy / approx $120.00 p.a