What a fabulous location for an entry-level property – a three bedroom maisonette to call your own just 500m from the shimmering shores of sunny Largs beach!
Pack your paddle board and say farewell to your landlord, because this chic little nest with a rustic vibe invites you to relax and maybe refurbish at your leisure – or not! The delightful interior showcases fresh feels accented by a crisp, light colour palette and contrasting timber tones in updated floating floors.
It's double brick with ducted evaporative air conditioning and ceiling fans along with roller shutters on the windows - so you know you'll stay cool all summer long.
Three super cute bedrooms accompany a stylish living room and a neat and tidy kitchen with generous dining attached. Through the plus-sized laundry you'll find a cheerful bathroom and a separate w/c.
Behind secure gates lies a big back yard with a double garage/workshop and a generous verandah for outdoor entertaining in shaded comfort. It might be a no-frills home, but everything you need is right here!
An easy investment property or your very first home-sweet-home with a beachy lifestyle on your doorstep. Wine, dine and get your coffee fix by the sea at Largs Bay, North Haven, Port Adelaide or Semaphore, just in time for summer!
• Perfect first home or investment opportunity
• Boasting C1964 charm and character on a Torrens title 513m2 block (approx.)
• 500m to the beautiful beachfront!
• Gorgeous bedrooms, one with a ceiling fan and one with a built-in robe
• Neat kitchen with a gas oven/cooktop
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Formal lounge with a gas heater
• Secure back garden
• Mature trees and scope for landscaping
• Close to Roy Marten Reserve and Ocean View College
• Forget the car - Taperoo Railway Station and bus stops are close by
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $231 p.q
SA water / approx $136 p.q
ES levy / approx $108 p.a