Beckoning investors, first home buyers and downsizers, this two bedroom homette boasts surprising size and a self-managed Strata Title with no fees except insurance!
A brilliant option for first-time buyers, you'll enjoy the freedom and privacy of a fully fenced private yard on a generous 318sqm corner block (approx), set opposite the grassy green expanse of the local reserve.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze in the paved undercover area with a side yard delivering cool green space on hot summer days. And from here it's just a one kilometre walk (approx.) or a minute's drive to cool off with a refreshing dip at the beach!
Built in 1985, the floorplan features open plan living and two bedrooms with built-in robes. The kitchen faces a generous dining space and leads to a comfy lounge complete with ducted reverse cycle a/c and a ceiling fan.
A top spot for an enviable coastal lifestyle, you can relax and enjoy fun weekends at Largs Bay and nearby North Haven, Port Adelaide and Semaphore, delivering all the seaside wining, dining and coffee fixes you can handle!
• A group of just two double brick units joined at the single garages
• Two carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, a/c and built-in robes
• Flowing design from kitchen/dining to the lounge and outdoor entertaining area
• Updated kitchen with good bench & cupboard space + gas cooktop
• Immaculate bathroom & separate w/c
• Freshly painted
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout
• Gas hot water service
• Roller shutters for lock-up & leave security
• Secure fencing and gates
• Garden storage shed
• 5kw solar panels
• Just 600m to Ocean View College (P-12)
• Local shops and eateries across the road
• A short walk to bus stops and just 400m to Taperoo Railway Station
Council rates / approx $238.70 p.q
SA water / approx $146.65 p.q
ES levy / approx $101.85 p.a
Strata / approx $597 p.a (insurance - no fees)
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.