Be still my heart for this gorgeous C1913 villa is sure to get it thumping! Proudly displaying the stylish charm and serenity befitting its pre-war heritage, this exquisite home showcases the essence of character living with gracious tinges of contemporary convenience.
Behold the beauty and warmth of authentic timber floorboards, rich and inviting while solid underfoot. Above are the finer details beautifully depicted in sculpted archways, ornate ceiling roses, glittering chandeliers and intricate cornices.
The spacious floorplan provides three double bedrooms, all delivering the romance of original (and working) fireplaces, lofty ceilings and fresh, light colour palettes. The generous lounge has a wide entrance creating seamless semi-open-plan flow to the galley-style eat-in kitchen. The lounge is also adorned with a fabulous fireplace – you will love winters right here enjoying a cosy and comforting setting where you can relish in the romance while watching your favourite movie or simply sipping on a glass of wine.
The tastefully presented kitchen features modern conveniences fusing perfectly with traditional-styled cabinetry. Add to that a sumptuous black and white bathroom with a deep clawfoot tub to soak your worries away, and you have a simply stunning home for couples, families and investors.
• 588sqm land size
• Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
• Large kitchen featuring stainless appliances, gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Heritage bathroom with shower over the bath and a separate w/c
• Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Rear verandah for covered outdoor entertaining
• Generous backyard featuring the facade of an original 'outhouse' that has been converted to a woodhouse - sure to be a conversation peace at your next barbeque!
• Large laundry with adjoining storage space
• Garden shed
• Secure yard with a small, fully fenced front garden
In a prime city-fringe suburb this location provides easy access to the airport, city, the sea and the north-south corridor. Walk to your local bus stop, pop down to the Brickworks Marketplace for top notch fresh food shopping, and wander down Henley Beach Road for fabulous eateries and coffee hotspots!
Council rates / approx $326.80 p.q
SA water / approx $562.20 p.a
ES levy / approx $142.20 p.a