If you covet the romantic notion of a character residence but you're also partial to updated home comforts, you'll love this enchanting c.1913 stone-fronted villa blending nostalgic charm and contemporary ease.
Set in a timeless and well-connected locale with city-reach perks, it's an escape to yesteryear as you discover the delights of ethereal bedrooms. All three bedrooms boast charm and calm, with lofty ceilings towering above stunning timber floorboards. Romantic chandeliers dangle from exquisite ceiling roses while ducted air conditioning escorts you to the land of nod.
The classic timber kitchen reigns supreme, solid and spacious for the keen home cook. The breakfast bar unites this additional family living/dining hub, with a separate lounge offering a quiet sanctuary to escape with a good book, a movie or a much-needed cuppa.
With scope to stamp your own style throughout, highlights also include:
• Torrens title 790sqm block with 17.27m street frontage
• Dazzling entry hallway – floor tiles, chandelier, ceiling rose and stained glass!
• Open plan living/dining plus a formal lounge with crisp floor tiles and a ceiling fan
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• A large freestanding rumpus with kitchen facilities and air conditioning
• Fully tiled bathroom including a bidet, shower and w/c
• 2nd w/c accessed from the rear verandah
• Carport with roller door, two sheds and a rainwater tank
• Gas hot water service
• Security system and roller shutters
• Solar panels
• Vegetable gardens
• Close to bus, Thebarton Oval, Thebarton Senior College, Brickworks markets
• Just 800m to Torrensville Primary, zoned Underdale High School (2km)
Just in time for summer socials, this lifestyle location boasts a quick and easy commute to both the city and the beach!
Council rates / approx $446.93 p.q
SA water / approx $214.57 p.q
ES levy / approx $127.25 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.