Where better than a short stroll from the glorious beachfront to discover architecturally designed prestige living on a perfectly sculpted 375sqm allotment?
Befitting the location’s coastal surrounds, this exquisite four bedroom residence is beautifully designed with a thoughtful use of earthy colours and natural woodgrain finishes. Sandy tones, driftwood textures and statement stonework flow throughout to create a calming vibe and visual interest with effortless sophistication.
Coupled with a substantial floorplan, a relaxing alfresco and a sparkling lap pool, this prestigious property delivers elite entertaining and family living in sumptuous style.
Flawlessly finished in 2020, luxury-loving buyers will adore the ground floor master bedroom suite with a divine double ensuite and walk-in robe. Three more gorgeous bedrooms are upstairs along with a decadent bathroom, a handy study nook and an expansive second lounge with a sun-lover’s north-facing balcony.
Downstairs living showcases a cosy gas fire ensconced in a striking, floor-to-ceiling, stone fireplace. The designer kitchen is both efficient and visually stunning, combining two-tone cabinetry with stone counters, a walk-in pantry, twin wall ovens and an induction cooktop.
Flowing to the refreshing alfresco and timber sundeck alongside the tiled inground pool, this resplendent home is an absolute haven for spectacular indoor/outdoor living.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Double garage with internal access and auto roller door
• Vast ground and first floor open plan living spaces
• Tasteful design, superb finishes and top quality appointments throughout
• Timber flooring downstairs and quality carpets upstairs
• Ground floor master has a walk-in robe; three upstairs bedrooms have built-in robes
• Fully tiled family bathroom featuring a freestanding bath, timber wall-hung vanity and frameless shower
• Ground floor guest powder room
• Actron ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security system with video intercom
There is no better beachy location for family-friendly living, with local reserves and recreational facilities, Linear Park and West Beach Primary School all close by. Add the easy city and airport commutes along with shopping and dining precincts at Harbourtown, Glenelg and Henley Beach, and you have every box ticked!
Council rates / approx $659.74 p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $238.55 p.a