Discover rarely seen symmetry that delivers a cohesive connection between the land and this elegant four bedroom home's bespoke architectural design.
Beautifully constructed to exploit a curving corner boundary for efficient indoor/outdoor living, pristine presentation is balanced by calming tones and smooth lines with a host of little extras that add a homely feel.
The star of this high performing home is open plan living book-ended by two delightful outdoor areas – one a generous pitch-roofed pergola, the other a sun-lover's timber-decked patio. No matter the weather, this home has stylish spaces in which to relax or entertain in luxurious comfort.
A majestic master suite resides downstairs alongside a fourth bedroom, generous home office or formal lounge. On the upper level two large bedrooms enjoy peaceful privacy and the exclusive use of the main bathroom.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 467sqm (approx.) Torrens title low-maintenance corner allotment
• Four bedrooms or three plus two living areas
• Huge master bedroom boasts a bay window, double walk-in robe and double ensuite with a bath, shower, heat lamps
• Spacious upstairs bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Upstairs main bathroom and ground floor powder room
• Premium kitchen featuring 2-pac cabinetry, curved island bench and stone benchtops, stainless appliances, gas cooktop, glass splashback, walk-in pantry
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas heating and slow combustion heater
• Double garage with two auto roller doors and internal access
• Double glazed windows to three bedrooms + roller shutters
• Downlights, chandeliers, ceiling roses, carpets and tiled floors
• Storage shed
• Alarm system
Kick off 2023 with a move to this stunning home in an idyllic seaside suburb, ideally located close to Harbour Town, Glenelg, Henley Beach, West Beach Primary School and within walking distance of endless fun-filled activities at West Beach Parks.
Council rates / approx $405.83 p.q
SA water / approx $201.35 p.q
ES levy / approx $174.15 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.