BIG BLOCK & A TOP SPOT FOR FAMILY LIVING OR DEVELOPMENT
Spectacular sunsets, surf clubs and sunny seaside serenity is what defines the popular West Beach lifestyle, and this property presents an exciting opportunity to dive in and get on board!
With significant potential for development (STCC), the 680sqm block (approx.) features sweeping 24.38m street frontage with the ready-made convenience of dual driveway access.
The idyllic location boasts steps to West Beach Primary School and less than a kilometre to the sun-drenched beachfront where Sunday strolls arrive at bustling local cafés, grassy reserves and sailing clubs.
Also an appealing investment and a family-friendly coastal home, the c.1978 brick residence provides a spick, span and infinitely spacious three bedroom floorplan with two large living areas and an inground swimming pool.
• Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom features a walk-in robe, fully tiled ensuite and ceiling fan
• Updated main bathroom featuring subway tiling
• Separate w/c
• L-shaped open-concept lounge and dining space open to the kitchen
• Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry
• Spacious rear family room with heating and split system a/c
• Rear verandah overlooking the inground pool
• Study or home office
• Single carport and single garage each accessed via a circular driveway
• Solid timber floors and ducted air conditioning
• Just 300m to West Beach Primary School and close to Henley High School (zoned)
• Walk to public transport, local shops nearby
• Close to Harbourtown, Henley Square, Glenelg shopping and dining precinct
• Near West Beach Adventure Park and sporting facilities
Whether the current home with updates makes way for modern low maintenance living or sits firm as a well-grounded family home in a highly desirable sea-burb, one savvy buyer will be celebrating in true style!
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.