PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGES FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Showcasing a magnificent waterfront aspect within a glorious location, this remarkable four bedroom, four bathroom residence boasts an exceptional floorplan cleverly designed to provide fully serviced living on two levels.
As the winter rain tumbles down, families and professional couples are welcomed by the crisp and uplifting mood of a stunning home somewhat synonymous with Noah's ark. Discover the absolute convenience of…
• two master bedroom suites
• two high calibre fully-equipped kitchens
• two covered outdoor entertaining areas
• two beautiful open plan living and dining spaces
… each occupying ground floor and first floor levels.
With respect to the location the symmetry continues, the sparkling lake being an absolute backyard highlight and the beautiful beachfront being within comfortable walking distance or a short drive.
Twice-cooked kitchens are on the ground level and upstairs, each featuring Smeg appliances amidst high calibre designs and top quality fixtures.
While two of the four bedrooms flaunt stylish ensuites, the second upstairs bedroom is serviced by a flawlessly finished bathroom and the ground floor 2nd bedroom accesses a guest shower and w/c via the laundry.
FURTHER DETAILS INCLUDE:
• Built in 2016 on a 368m2 allotment
• Double garage with two auto roller doors and backyard access
• Carpeted double bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
• Timber flooring in the living areas
• Bathroom appointments include floor to ceiling tiles, twin vessel sinks, double frameless showers, baths
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c and ceiling fans
• Sophisticated kitchens including dishwashers, glass splashbacks, island benches with breakfast bars, pantry storage
• Fantastic balcony with a ceiling fan and tranquil lake views
• Exciting timber-decked alfresco and two-tiered landscaped garden
• Secure backyard with gated lake access
• Rainwater tank
This is truly a blissful place to call home where sunny weekends include fun waterfront activities and strolls around the lake, a round of golf, lazy days on the beach and endless shopping at West Lakes Westfield Shopping Centre.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a