As the sea breeze rustles through the palm trees at 11 Bermuda Avenue you'll be sure you've escaped to a beautiful island resort!
Recently renovated to exceptional standards, this gorgeous solid brick home boasts stunning style, serenity and seclusion just an 800m stroll (approx.) from the beach at West Lakes Shore.
Classic C1966 features such as polished timber floorboards and basket range stone are unveiled amidst inspired modern updates. Two amazing bedrooms, an inviting lounge, AND a high calibre kitchen present with exciting design elements.
Breathtaking bathrooms boast vessel sinks, matt black tapware and exquisite tiling. The 5-star kitchen impresses with a five burner gas oven, an island bench with a breakfast bar and abundant storage.
This lifestyle home invites you to relax on the shady timber deck in a gorgeous garden retreat, entertain beneath the never-ending pergola or curl up in the sunny lounge room where a window seat is the perfect spot for a coffee and a good book.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 585sqm block close to public transport, local reserves, shops and beach
• Generous lounge with a built-in gas log fire
• High-spec kitchen with dining nook and sliding door access to verandah
• Both bedrooms feature ducted a/c and ceiling fans
• Blissful master bedroom featuring a big walk-in robe and sublime double ensuite
• Second bedroom with built in robe
• Crisp white main bathroom with matt black tapware, bath and shower
• New ducted reverse cycle a/c plus ceiling fans
• Drive-through carport with roller door
• Large garden shed
Close to local reserves, West Lakes Shore school, Westport Primary School and exciting coastal cafés and restaurants, this exceptional home introduces you to a new way of life.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $1,308.00 p.a
SA water / approx $674.84 p.a
ES levy / approx $132.75 p.a