This distinguished four bedroom home commands a superb north-facing lakefront position in a peaceful cul-de-sac within walking distance of Westfield West Lakes shopping centre.
Built in 1989 on an easily maintained 710m2 block the property exudes an elegant and formal style with original characteristics.
While the location is idyllic for those who are drawn to the water, the property also provides a generous floorplan complete with a double garage and double carport perfect for storing boats, kayaks, SUPs and more.
This generous and gracious home features the best of the eighties, including multiple bay windows, polished slate flooring, elegant light fittings, ornamental cornices and a luxurious solid blackwood timber kitchen complete with granite benchtops.
Perfectly suited to family buyers, renovators and downsizers whose children have flown the coup, this home will impress with its stately and dignified charm but if that's not your cup of tea then simple updates will create contemporary style.
Breathtaking lake views spill from the formal and casual living and dining areas. The same views spoil you and create a relaxed vibe in the majestic master bedroom which features a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom.
NOTEWORTHY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Double brick, single storey construction
• Four bedrooms or three plus study
• Two living areas and separate dining area
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Direct lake access
• Local beach and playground within walking distance
• Superb blackwood timber kitchen with granite benchtops
• Ducted and split system air conditioning
• Gas heating
• Electric gates
• Garden conservatory / enclosed gazebo – a perfect winter suntrap
Council rates / approx $633.30 p.q
SA water / approx $304.84 p.q
ES levy / approx $103.80 p.a