SOLD AT AUCTION!
Rarely will you find a home so perfectly located to deliver an idyllic family lifestyle.
This beautifully renovated family home shines as brightly as its surrounds. Polished timber floorboards gleam while adding gorgeous character to the updated décor, flawlessly finished with tasteful modern style and high calibre design elements.
Nestled in a peaceful no-through road, you can stroll to the Grange golf course, vast recreational reserves, the sparkling blue lakefront and the stunning beachfront! Public transport, a choice of schools and Westfield West Lakes Shopping Centre are also close - you'll love how easy your life has become.
• Fully renovated C1973 rendered brick and tile home
• Two beautiful living areas – one formal and one open plan with a poolside aspect
• Luxury kitchen - abundant storage, induction cooktop, new Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar, spacious pantry, pendant lighting
• Front master bedroom featuring plantation shutters, ensuite and built-in robe
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, both with built-in robes
• Cosy bedroom carpets and timber floorboards in living areas
• Luxuriously appointed family bathroom with bathtub, shower, separate w/c
• In-ground salt water swimming pool with cabana and glass fencing
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining - pitched roof pergola, timber decking, ceiling fan
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Single garage with auto roller door plus driveway parking
• 6KW solar panels & 20.6KW battery
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and NBN
• Zoned for Grange Primary School, not far from Seaton High School and St Michael's College
Complete with a lovely lawn area for kids and pets to play, this secure and spacious family home is sure to steal your heart.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a