Designed to capture the essence of sophisticated lakeside living, this exquisite four bedroom family entertainer is something quite special.
Imposing double brick architecture makes way for a luxuriously warm and welcoming interior showcasing glorious lake aspects and expansive split-level design. The formal lounge, family room, home office and master bedroom suite all spoil you with light-filled, soul-enriching, waterfront aspects that simply never grow old.
All four bedrooms – three up and one down - are designed for ultimate comfort. The master boasts a waterfront balcony, built-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan – the rest are equally blissful in a variety of ways.
The kitchen and 3.5 bathrooms leave nothing to be desired, luxuriously appointed and cleverly designed. Entertain in absolute style, relax in total comfort, raise a family… this is a forever home that will seduce the most discerning buyers.
• Double garage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Gas space heater
• Split system in the family room
• Airconditioned wine room with a cold-room door
• Split level dining and formal lounge area
• Open plan kitchen and family room
• Upstairs lounge encompassing a home office or study
• Large ground floor bedroom overlooking a lovely private courtyard
• Granite kitchen benchtops, walk in pantry, Miele stainless appliances, built-in Samsung microwave
• Alarm system and video intercom
• Garden irrigation
• Facing south east so ideal lakefront aspect for summer entertaining
• Paved outdoor entertaining terraces plus two shade sails
• Lifestyle location includes golf course, shopping, cafés and restaurants
Council rates / approx $628.33 p.q
SA water / approx $270.85 p.q
ES levy / approx $229.60 p.a