What a fabulous location – a three bedroom maisonette just 500m from the shimmering shores of sunny Largs beach!
Pack your paddle board and say farewell, because this chic little nest with a rustic vibe invites you to relax. The delightful interior showcases fresh feels accented by a crisp, light colour palette and contrasting timber tones in updated floating floors.
It's double brick with ducted evaporative air conditioning and ceiling fans along with roller shutters on the windows - so you know you'll stay cool all summer long.
Three super cute bedrooms accompany a stylish living room and a neat and tidy kitchen with generous dining attached. Through the plus-sized laundry you'll find a cheerful bathroom and a separate w/c.
Behind secure gates lies a big back yard with a double garage/workshop and a generous verandah for outdoor entertaining in shaded comfort. It might be a no-frills home, but everything you need is right here!
Wine, dine and get your coffee fix by the sea at Largs Bay, North Haven, Port Adelaide or Semaphore, just in time for summer!
• Boasting C1964 charm and character on a Torrens title 513m2 block (approx.)
• 500m to the beautiful beachfront!
• Gorgeous bedrooms, one with a ceiling fan and one with a built-in robe
• Neat kitchen with a gas oven/cooktop
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Formal lounge with a gas heater
• Secure back garden
• Mature trees and scope for landscaping
• Close to Roy Marten Reserve and Ocean View College
• Forget the car - Taperoo Railway Station and bus stops are close by
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
BOND: 6 Weeks
WATER CHARGES: Tenant to pay supply and water use
PET POLICY: Negotiable upon application
"Moving home can be stressful, so as part of our friendly service lookout for a text message and email from our Move in Team. "Move Me In "can connect your gas, electricity, phone, internet and much more, with a large range of retailers and some of the best deals in market, this service will save you time and help take some of the stress of moving off your hands.
RLA | 267 639
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport