Love the grassy green great outdoors but not the maintenance? This gorgeous three bedroom villa on a low-maintenance 360m2 block is perfectly located just a short stroll from the lush and leafy Linear Park trail!
While your own backyard offers the easy enjoyment of covered and paved courtyard living, local reserves offer shady pathways beneath magnificent eucalypts with surrounding duck ponds, children's playgrounds and green open spaces.
Back home you'll love the clean and crisp presentation of this immaculate 1994-built home, delivering three comfy bedrooms and fantastic open plan living and dining spaces.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze beneath the huge pitched roof pergola with fans, while the dining area leads directly to a beautiful north-facing sun-trap, the perfect spot to relax on sunny autumn arvos.
Perfectly packaged for low-maintenance living in the ideal outdoorsy location, this lovely home also features:
• Peaceful and private cul-de-sac location
• Single garage with internal access
• Three carpeted bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Beautiful master bedroom suite leading directly to the patio
• Ducted a/c and split system reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Stylish floors and plush carpets
• Timeless and luxurious plantation shutters
• Modern kitchen with new appliances, a breakfast bar, gas cooking, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Ensuite plus family bathroom with bath, shower, separate w/c
• Light, airy and freshly painted!
Facilitating your dream lifestyle is a quiet cul-de-sac and a neighbourhood boasting proximity not just to Linear Park but to nearby sports grounds, Klemzig interchange, the local library and swimming centre, multiple shopping and dining options, Felixstow Community School and Marden Senior College. All this, just a short 5km commute – or bike ride along Linear Park trail - to the city!
Council rates / approx $349.00 p.q
SA water / approx $191.60 p.q
ES levy / approx $158.45 p.a