When it's time to appreciate life's simple pleasures, there's nowhere better to be than on Kangaroo Island.
While idyllic KI is associated with abundant wildlife, rustic farmhouse living and the breathtaking beauty of desolate beaches, when we want to add a splash of convenience and company we head to Penneshaw, where tidal ebb and flow is synonymous with visitors, tourists and locals alike.
On Freycinet Way the gentle elevation means these happy homes enjoy sparkling blue ocean views. It's a popular spot with families due to proximity to the local school and the short drive into town, to Penneshaw beach and to the ferry terminal.
Step outside and take in the breathtaking views of the fairways. It's the perfect setting for morning coffee, evening barbecues, or simply relaxing with a book while watching golfers pass by.
Of course this magical location is brimming with seaside holiday homes, adding another string to no.17's bow. Family home, investment opportunity or holiday rental – the prime location and recent updates make this four bedroom, two bathroom home ready to wear any hat that fits!
Things to love include:
• A generous 602sqm allotment (approx.) with scenic ocean outlook
• Backyard access to the golf course
• Large shed or workshop plus a drive-through carport with gates
• Four bedrooms with new carpets, two include ceiling fans
• Primary bedroom features an ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan
• Well-designed kitchen with a walk-in pantry, rangehood, breakfast bar
• Open plan design with new vinyl flooring, combustion heater, ceiling fan, split system
• 3-way main bathroom: powder room, w/c, bath and shower
• Separate laundry
• Recently painted throughout
While enjoying the absolute peace and quiet of natural surrounds, this home also boasts location convenience – the best of both worlds set in a stunning tourist destination of unrivalled beauty.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $74.20 p.q
ES levy / approx $131.95 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.