Built in 2014 this exciting three bedroom home boasts striking design and features generous open plan living, alfresco dining and thee plush bedrooms with robes.
Located just a ten minute drive from the city and a neighbour to popular Prospect, Blair Athol delivers both location and lifestyle to first home buyers, families, investors and downsizers.
This contemporary courtyard home occupies a 397sqm block in a fabulous position for easy access to public transport choices of bus or train, high quality public and private schools, sensational shopping options and a fantastic local reserve the kids will love.
Bold design and an exciting use of on-trend colours sees a fresh and inviting home well equipped for a comfortable lifestyle or a solid rental return.
• Large open plan living and dining
• Vibrant modern kitchen showcasing an island bench, walk-in pantry and gas cooktop
• Two beautiful bathrooms boasting floor to ceiling tiles, big showers, a bath and separate toilet
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Single garage including secure internal entry
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating
• Luxurious master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity, ceiling fan
• Second and third bedrooms equipped with built-in robes
• Relaxing alfresco space with a ceiling fan
• Established easy care gardens
From this brilliant location you are spoilt for choice with shopping and schools. Discover great shopping, dining and coffee on Prospect Road, with further options available at Coles Blair Athol, Sefton Plaza, Northpark Shopping Centre and Regency Plaza.
Zoned for Roma Mitchell Secondary College, you are also in a prime position for multiple quality schools including Prospect North Primary School, Enfield Primary School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, St Paul Lutheran School, St Brigid's School and St Gabriel's School.
Council rates / approx $297.00 p.q
SA water / approx $164.79 p.q
ES levy / approx $34.00 p.q