PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGE FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Welcome to a masterclass in modern interior design where contrast meets comfort and fabulous flair fuses with family-friendly functionality.
Finished to exceptional standards in 2011 on a low-maintenance 438sqm allotment, it is rare to find such bold and striking design integrating so harmoniously with gracious style, the result being a remarkably interesting family home of considerable substance.
Standout features - of which there are many – include the spectacular supersized alfresco showcasing a superb lap pool with spa jets, a top-shelf Farquhar kitchen boasting 900mm Euro appliances and stone benchtops, an exciting home theatre and separate study, four glorious bedrooms and a sensational open plan living and dining space.
Sleek porcelain floor tiles integrate with the softness and warmth of luxuriously plush carpets, while richly textured window dressings complement the flowing lines on wallpapered feature walls. The overall effect is one of an intoxicating and luxurious space bursting with style and softened with decadent home comforts.
FURTHER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Double garage with internal entry
• Two luxuriously appointed bathrooms boasting high quality fixtures and fittings
• Four gorgeous bedrooms with robes
• Master bedroom features an exceptional ensuite including a stone-topped twin vanity and dressing table, and a double walk-in robe
• Bedroom two enjoys direct garden access via the patio
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c
• Integrated stainless gas fireplace
• Home security system
• Ducted vacuuming
• Gas boosted solar hot water
• 2.7m ceilings and 2.4m doorways
• Landscaped courtyard gardens
This magnificent location amidst high calibre homes is enviable. The access to public transport, UniSA Mawson Lakes campus, Technology Park and Endeavour College is easy. Thriving local cafes, eateries, shops, nature reserves, playgrounds, waterways and walkways are also nearby, providing an uncomplicated, relaxed family lifestyle.
Council rates / approx $607.95 p.q
SA water / approx $187.48 p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a