Packed to the rafters with endless possibilities, this c.1968 home occupies a huge 1560sqm block (approx.) in a leafy location handy to central Salisbury.
Street frontage of approximately 20.72m makes this home an obvious contender for subdivision into two allotments (STCC). Investors might like to sit on this goldmine, meeting the high demand for rental properties in the meantime. And if you're an astute first home or family buyer you've found a big property with unlimited potential!
The generous floorplan incorporates five bedrooms which includes a very useful self-contained studio under the main roof, comprising a big bedroom or rumpus room, built-in storage, kitchenette and bathroom.
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace meets the dining and kitchen area which boasts loads of bench and cupboard space.
Outdoors is a haven for gardeners and includes a secure carport with a roller door as well as a large garage or workshop, and two tool sheds.
MORE FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Two bathrooms, the main features a bath, shower, wide vanity & separate w/c
• Ducted evaporative airconditioning
• Cosy gas heating
• Ceiling fans in three bedrooms, the lounge and the kitchen
• Timber floorboards and carpets
• Alarm system
• 2.2kW solar panels
• Close to the Parabanks and Salisbury shopping centres
• Walk to bus stops
• Short drive to Salisbury train station
• Close to St Augustine’s Parish School, local reserves, TAFE and medical facilities
Land of this size is a rare find nowadays. This must-see property is ticking boxes for many buyers, so be quick to inspect.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a