Light, fresh and perfectly perched midway between the city and the beach, this bright and cheerful two bedroom unit is a stylish first home, downsizer's delight or smart addition to an investment portfolio.
With the airport so close and less than a 6km commute to the CBD, this is a property with excellent short and long term rental prospects. And if you're looking for a well-designed home-sweet-home you'll find this fabulous homette ticks a surprising number of boxes.
Nestled behind the brush fence and tall gates lies a little oasis - a private front garden, handy tool shed and a generous carport.
Polished timber floorboards add a cosy vibe to sleek and stylish contemporary décor and the compact design features everything you need including a separate laundry, gleaming gourmet kitchen and a deluxe bathroom.
Open plan living delivers a leafy garden outlook, a relaxing lounge area and a dining nook with two resplendent bedrooms providing a good night's sleep.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Beautifully renovated kitchen featuring gas cooking, dishwasher, rangehood, glass splashback, plenty of cupboards.
• Luxurious bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, frameless shower, twin shower heads and heat lamps.
• Renovated laundry.
• Two good-sized bedrooms, master with a built-in robe and garden aspect.
• Downlights in the open plan area.
• Split system air conditioning.
• Secure front garden for private enjoyment and outdoor entertaining.
• Shared rear yard with a clothesline.
A fantastic location for an active lifestyle, buyers will love the proximity to Kooyonga golf course, local reserves and playgrounds, Harbourtown and the city for shopping, public transport and Henley Beach Road with top spots for coffee and dining out.
Council rates / approx $241.10 p.q
SA water / approx $140.55 p.q
ES levy / approx $88.85 p.a
Strata / approx $350.00 p.q