Proudly displaying youthful good looks that belie her age, this c.1960's four bedroom or three bedroom + rumpus charmer has the knack of blending age-appropriate style with sparkling personality.
Of course with age comes wisdom, so she delivers on all fronts – the convenient second bathroom, a stylish study for work-from-homers, open plan connectivity, and an air-conditioned freestanding rumpus / fourth bedroom adding flexibility to family living.
While this lovely home presently ticks all boxes, the 770sqm (approx) allotment provides oodles of room to extend and create a dream indoor/outdoor family home at your leisure. For now, this is a safe and secure handsome haven for couples, investors and families with kids and pets.
We love the character elements – lofty high ceilings and solid brick construction with front and rear verandahs – while updates add modern flavour by way of French doors, tiled living zones and kitchen appliances.
• Fully fenced with auto-gate entry
• Single carport + large shed/workshop
• Spacious rumpus room / 4th bedroom – carpeted and split system air-conditioned
• Three big bedrooms with carpets, two include built-in robes
• Separate study
• Fully tiled main bathroom with a bath plus shower
• Combined laundry + 2nd bathroom
• Fresh and fabulous open-style lounge to kitchen and meals area
• Spick and span kitchen with pantry storage, stainless oven, ceramic cooktop
• Ducted air conditioning
• Just 4kms to the sunny shores of Grange Beach
• Close to Seaton Park Primary School (unzoned, 1.3km)
• Zoned Findon High School (900m)
• Walk to Findon Shopping Centre with Coles and specialty shops
An exciting opportunity to set foot in the door of the booming western suburbs, this home also welcomes indoor/outdoor updates from savvy buyers!
Council rates / approx $1,247.85 p.a
SA water / approx $170.91 p.q
ES levy / approx $145.25 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.