Combining chic and sassy style with easy-care modern simplicity, this gorgeous three bedroom home is perfectly established for a peaceful lifestyle in the thriving western 'burbs.
We love a flourishing location delivering prompt city and sea commutes and a nicely presented neighbourhood near schools, public transport, shops and cafes. This smart and stylish residence ticks all those boxes, but the icing on the cake is a brilliant floorplan delivering two separate sleep zones, light-filled open plan living, a double garage and alfresco dining to complement a lovely garden aspect.
Sound like you? So close to good school options, diverse local shops, and a short drive to Grange beach for endless summer fun, it puts a dream family lifestyle within easy reach for first home buyers, families, downsizers and even investors.
• Built in 2014 on a landscaped courtyard allotment
• Double garage featuring internal home entry and an auto roller door
• Three carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and wardrobes
• Private hallway entry to the rear-positioned master with a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Private hallway entry to the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms plus bathroom
• Spacious 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with a built-in robes. 2nd bedroom with planation shutters
• Sparkling bathroom featuring a bath, shower, separate w/c
• Light and airy open plan space with seamless outdoor flow
• Generous alfresco with a ceiling fan for summer comfort
• Extensive built-in laundry storage
• Floating floors, 2.7m ceilings and LED downlights
• Superb kitchen facilities: gas cooktop, large oven, dishwasher, extensive breakfast bar, pantry storage
• 13.2kw solar panel system
• Just 1.9km to Flinders Park Primary, zoned Findon High School (1.5km)
• Close to Nazareth Catholic College
• Within walking distance of the Findon Shopping Centre & popular local cafes including 94 West
As a move in and do nothing option, this lovely home with easy-going modern appeal is ready to please!
Council rates / approx $1001.15 p.a
SA water / approx $268 p.q
ES levy / approx $148.25 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.