When the meandering walkways of the River Torrens Linear Park trail, leafy local reserves and sensational beachfront are within easy reach, fresh and modern low-maintenance living is exactly what you need!
Beautifully designed with spacious, light-filled living areas and tranquil bedrooms, this 2018-built three-bedroom plus study home features uplifting modern style on a compact 376sqm corner block.
Encompassing a formal lounge, separate study and generous open plan living, downsizers and busy families will love the splash of outdoor greenery and the crisp interior ambience perfectly accented by a soft colour palette.
Enhancing the fresh feels are luxurious plantation shutters and easy-care floor tiles, with plush bedrooms carpets adding cosy comfort.
• Double garage with front and rear roller doors and interior access
• Formal lounge with front garden aspect
• Quiet study or home office
• Exquisite master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three each feature built-in robes
• Light, bright and generous open plan living
• Chef's kitchen featuring waterfall stone benchtops and pendant lighting
• Walk-in pantry storage
• 5 burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven, integrated rangehood
• Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• LED downlights
• Luxurious bathrooms
• Well-designed laundry with built-in storage
• Just 100m from River Torrens Linear Park
• Near St Michael's College, Henley High and Fulham North Primary School
Just in time for summer, this enviable location is close to the beautiful beachfront, Kooyonga golf course and an easy commute to the city with bus stops nearby. Henley Beach Road and Henley Square deliver lively cafés and eateries for your weekend entertainment and an undeniably inviting coastal lifestyle.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $521.00 p.q
SA water / approx $230.40 p.q
ES levy / approx $187.40 p.a