Due for completion in March 2022, these two magnificent family homes are rolling hot off the press ready to kickstart new beginnings as we welcome a fresh and promising new year!
Set in a popular location amidst prestigious beachside suburbs delivering idyllic family-friendly lifestyles, buyers will love the proximity to schools, local shops, top coffee spots and of course the sparkling beachfront and bustle down at Henley Square.
Two premium designs feature detached two-storey homes with full turn-key finishes including expertly landscaped gardens. The 351m2 allotments incorporate 329sqm deluxe homes with double garages, generous alfresco spaces and visitor parking.
Spoil yourselves with 3.5 bathrooms and double master suites – one at ground floor level and one upstairs - featuring his'n'hers ensuites and walk-in robes. Two further bedrooms are located upstairs adjacent to the luxurious family bathroom.
An upstairs lounge or rumpus provides a second living space, while the downstairs open plan area is generous, flowing to the alfresco for easy executive entertaining. Premium kitchens and bathrooms are beautifully appointed.
• High calibre kitchens with walk-in pantries, island benches, stone benchtops, Westinghouse appliances and Phoenix tapware.
• Fully tiled bathrooms with twin vanities, in-wall toilets, baths and showers
• Guest powder rooms
• Laundries with built-in linen storage
• Four bedrooms – two master suites, one with a dressing room
• Bed 2 has a walk-in robe; bed 3 has a built-in robe
• Timber flooring
• 3m ceilings
• Smart controls and security alarm system
• 16kw Carrier ducted airconditioning
• Square set cornices
• Side courtyards
This sought-after location is perfectly positioned close to the beach and an easy commute to the city, with bus stops on hand.
Discover fabulous local reserves, golf courses, shopping centres and cafés for weekend enjoyment. Local schools include St Michael's College and St Francis School with Henley High School and Fulham North Primary School also close by.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.