When a neighbourhood boasts easy beach access, leafy local reserves with playgrounds and fabulous proximity to the beautiful Linear Park Trail, you've struck gold. Perched on the border of Henley Beach South, Fulham is a high demand suburb with many wonderful attributes.
This ultra-modern three bedroom home built in 2017 attracts young professionals, families and downsizers with striking contemporary style and an easy-care 364m2 allotment (approx.).
Inspired design sees rugged timber floorboards and feature brickwork perfectly accenting the light and breezy mood in the free-flowing open plan area.
An entertainer's kitchen boasts contrasting sleek cabinetry, 40mm Caesarstone waterfall benchtops, premium appliances and fabulous storage.
Completing this charismatic home is a sophisticated alfresco featuring an outdoor kitchen, simply sumptuous bedrooms and high calibre bathrooms set to impress.
Features of note include:
• Single garage with roller door and internal entry
• Ducted 12kw reverse cycle air conditioning
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Second and third bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Relaxing sunroom or study area
• Luminar 3400 gas log fire
• Luxurious 3-way bathroom showcasing a freestanding bath tub, matt black tapware, floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Bosch and Scandium kitchen appliances and a walk-in pantry
• Plantation shutters
• LED downlights
• Monitored alarm system and security cameras
• Low maintenance, family-friendly back garden
Located for lifestyle, your weekends are looking rosy with the bustling beach vibe that is yours to enjoy just down the road. Cycle or walk along Linear Park, breeze through a round at Kooyonga golf course, or shop 'til you drop at Harbour Town!
Find prestigious public and private schools, Glenelg glamour, Henley Square hotspots and the fly by the airport - all just minutes away!
Council rates / approx $1,563.00 p.a
SA water / approx $193.66 p.q
ES levy / approx $160.60 p.a