Ahoy there salty sea lovers with a hankering for the finer things in life, this waterfront 900sqm corner allotment (approx.) is a great catch!
Located on the grassy banks of the Patawalonga River with the Holdfast Marina close by, it is a soul-enriching sun-drenched stroll from here to the glorious beachfront and on to Jetty Road where summertime fun never ceases. Truly one of South Australia's most iconic and popular tourist attractions, there is no better place to be – as the locals and visitors alike will tell you.
Presently, the original home incorporates three dwellings with dual street entry. All three dwellings are currently tenanted and netting a collective weekly return of $893 ($975 per week from 23rd Nov 2021).
Potentially this lucrative investment could continue, or you may choose to demolish and build a luxurious waterfront residence where simply stepping out of the front door invokes a serene sense of wellbeing.
Alternatively, developers may be able to subdivide this valuable 900sqm block (approx.) into three or more two-storey executive homes, subject to council consent.
The property includes a garage, carport, shared laundry and established front and rear gardens. It is divided internally as follows:
• The main home includes a formal entry, three bedrooms, living, dining, kitchen, bathroom and laundry. Current rental is $378 per week ($450 per week from 23rd Nov 2021).
• Unit One includes one bedroom, living room, eat-in kitchen, bathroom. Rental is $470 per fortnight.
• Unit Two includes two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, Rental is $560 per fortnight ($580 per fortnight from 19 Nov 2021).
Along with the sparkling ocean, silver sands and breathtaking golden sunsets, historic Glenelg boasts:
• Colley Reserve – the home of the famous 'Bay Sheffield'
• The Glenelg Golf Course
• Moseley Square and the exclusive 'Moseley Beach Club'
• Beach volleyball
• Sunset cruises
• The home of historic Proclamation Day celebrations
• Boutique shopping
• Trendy restaurants and cafés on Jetty Road
• Seafood and champagne at Holdfast Shores
• International beachfront concerts – don't miss SummerSalt!
• Glenelg Surf Living Saving Club
• Excellent schools
• Public transport options of bus and tram
• Quick city commuting
With all this going on, 38 Adelphi Crescent is definitely the place to drop anchor!
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.