PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGE FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Flawlessly finished to showcase inspired design and exceptional space, this remarkable residence celebrates luxurious coastal living in unprecedented style.
In a wonderful walk-to-the-beach location, families will find an impressive five bedroom floorplan master built to exacting standards in 2007, perched on a stunning 766sqm allotment (approx.) harmoniously integrating sophisticated indoor/outdoor living for impressive executive entertaining.
Creative garden design and distinctive street presence pave the way to a warm and welcoming home showcasing a rich tapestry of natural textures including Sydney blue gum timber floorboards, jarrah staircasing, granite, Caesarstone and Travertine stone finishes, and pure wool bedrooms carpets.
Featuring three living areas and three luxuriously appointed bathrooms along with five double bedrooms or four plus a study, discerning buyers will also love:
• Two double garages: one with workshop space and the other accessed via the rear laneway
• Vast open plan living and dining with gorgeous garden aspects, perfect for large scale entertaining
• Superbly comfortable sitting room
• Second floor retreat opening to a covered balcony with stunning sunset views
• Ground floor master bedroom suite opening via French doors to a secluded courtyard, including a vast walk-in robe and double ensuite with spa bath
• Award-winning kitchen design showcasing luxe finishes, a butler's pantry, Miele appliances including a wall oven, steam oven, warmer drawer, 5 burner gas cooktop, Qasair rangehood and two drawer dishwashers
• Three sensational bathrooms – luxuriously appointed and superbly finished
• Big alfresco with a stone feature wall and gas combustion heater
• Timber decking to a separate verandah featuring an outdoor kitchen
• Fully reticulated landscaped gardens
• Two plumbed rainwater tanks
• 1.9kW solar and 3 phase power
• Ducted heating and cooling
• LED lighting
This prized location boasts a short walk from beachfront bliss along with popular cafes, eateries and shops, local reserves and recreational facilities, also near Grange Primary School and the Grange railway station for easy commuting.
Council rates / approx $2,606.50 p.a
SA water / approx $270.85 p.q
ES levy / approx $229.60 p.a