Showcasing inspired architecture, flawless design, low maintenance family living… 1 Fort Street, Grange is a truly exceptional property that does not disappoint.
Set in an idyllic location a stone's throw from the beach, this executive family home enjoys relaxing views spanning the rolling greens of Grange Reserve to the sparkling blue lake beyond.
A generous floorplan boasts sophisticated open-plan indoor/outdoor living, upstairs lounge, five bedrooms, three sensational bathrooms, alfresco dining with complete outdoor kitchen, and an extra large double garage (with epoxy floor) accessed via the rear laneway, and additional separate carpark at front of home.
Luxury design elements include:
• Timber flooring
• Solid timber staircase
• High calibre kitchen boasting Smeg appliances, stone benchtops, butler's pantry, integrated dishwasher, 90cm gas cooktop and 90cm electric oven
• Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with wifi control
• Stunning gas fireplace
• Five bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom suite with deluxe ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Three of the four remaining bedrooms all feature built in robes
• Decadent main bathroom luxuriously appointed with wall-hung vanity featuring stone tops, freestanding bathtub, XL shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Additional ground floor bathroom also boasts wall-hung vanity with stone top and floor-to-ceiling tiles luxuriously finished
• Study nook with built-in desk and storage
• Security systems
• Fully landscaped and irrigated gardens
While high spec, flawless finishes feature throughout, this exceptional five bedroom Torrens Title residence also boast thoughtful eco-friendly inclusions:
• Maximised ventilation via large sliding doors and sliding, louvred, and awning windows inviting the fresh, sea breeze
• Designed with large north-facing windows to embrace northern winter sunlight
• Large cantilevered eaves and high quality claddings and rendered finishes
• Central 'light court' designed to invite natural light into the home
If a beachside lifestyle near local reserves, golf courses, popular cafés and pubs is what you want for your family in heading into the new year, you're almost there.
Council rates / approx - $2,310.90 p.a
SA water / approx - $307.76 p.q
ES levy / approx - $220.10 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.