BEST OFFERS BY NOVEMBER 3RD AT 5PM (USP)
With summer coming there is no better time to make Henley Beach South your happy home, and this pristine four bedroom property certainly dangles a bunch of tempting carrots.
If walking distance to the glorious Henley beachfront is on your list of must-haves, give it a tick. But this beautiful home gets a 10/10 for location given it also boasts the Henley Beach Primary School directly opposite, along with a vast local reserve, the Henley South Tennis Club and bus stops just down the road! Venture a little further and you can stroll along the River Torrens Linear Park Trail and enjoy sensational Sunday bike rides with the family.
Built in 2014, the property delivers a contemporary floorplan with tasteful composition. Sleek and glossy finishes are complemented by earthy accents for a vanilla-meets-caramel deliciously smooth kind of vibe.
Enjoy the flexibility of four bedrooms or three plus a study, while two luxurious bathrooms and three toilets provide convenience and comfort for families. Living areas both upstairs and down create space to find your me-time, the balcony being the perfect spot to sip your G&T on a balmy evening.
THIS SENSATIONAL HOME ALSO FEATURES:
• Low maintenance 305m2 block (approx.)
• Open plan living with stacking doors to alfresco outdoor entertaining
• Inspired two-tone kitchen with gloss cabinetry, Smeg stainless appliances, gas cooktop, Samsung dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar
• Downstairs master bedroom suite with built-in robe and ensuite
• Luxe bedroom carpets and tiled living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double garage with internal entry
• Rainwater tank
• Alarm system
• Zoned for both Henley High School and Henley Beach Primary School
This world class location also provides an exciting social scene down at the beachfront with local bars, restaurants, shops and cafes bustling with activity on weekends and weekdays alike. There is no doubt you'll live, love, and laugh a lot when you make 11a Lexington your home.
Council rates / approx $514.00 p.q
SA water / approx $226.66 p.q
ES levy / approx $189.20 p.a